1. I was looking for a reliable and expert jeweler that could duplicate a unique and antique ring that I found in a magazine to make for my daughter on her 21st birthday. After several consultations with other jewelers and disappointments, a co-worker recommended Princess Jewelers for their custom designing. After reading the 2 reviews listed I had mixed feeling but decided I had nothing to lose and gave them a chance. A woman named Connie took my picture to the back to consult with their jeweler and came back with details of how they were going to recreate the ring for me. I think she can sense that I was nervous and skeptical so offered to first have the jeweler carve the wax form of the ring so I can see what it would look like and approve before taking the next step. She helped me pick out the size and quality of the stones and diamonds for the ring based on my budget. It was very comforting and at the same time educational to go through the entire process making of the ring. It made me feel like I had a part in the creation. Needless to say, my daughter extremely loves her ring and I made Mother of the Year! Thanks Princess Jewelers!!! (Riley T. Chevy Chase, MD)
2. Best service and quality work I have come across! While serving in the military I acquired a number of loose stones on my travels. They sat in a box for 20 years till I took them to Princess Jewelers. Roula turned them into magnificent one of a kind necklaces and rings for me. The designs are timeless and the price was extremely reasonable. I have also purchased a number of other pieces including a custom designed (courtesy of Roula) engagement and wedding rings. Every time I am back in MD I try and drop in to see what new goodies she and the rest of the staff have come up with.
3. This is the only place I will go to buy quality jewelry from people I trust. (Lenn H. San Antonio, TX)
4. I purchased wedding ring, birthday, graduation, and various other types of gifts at this location for 15 years. I have always received high quality of service. I even had to order special piece from them and they did exactly what I wanted and such beautiful job that can be compared with other big companies. The sales associates are very helpful and knowledgeable and their stuff is not overpriced. I love my entire Princess jewelry and trust them on every excellent piece I bought from them. My friends and relatives always called me that they were very happy with their purchases from Princess Jewelers after my recommendation. I would recommend you to ask for Sonny that I always received professional manner! (Ann H. , Rockville MD)
5. I've been going to Princess Jewelers for many years and not only do I trust them with all my jewelry needs, they are like family. They have designed and redesigned all my jewelry. They are all friendly and helpful, and would recommend them to everyone. (Wendy K. Bethesda, MD)
6. My experience with them was outstanding. Everyone in the store is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The store manager, Lim, has helped me with many purchases over the years, including my wife's engagement ring. Last week I was in and Lim helped me with a old watch I had, he was able to guess the weight of the watch just for fun. The most important part of my experience with this store is their ability to help me understand what I am buying. Explaining to me things that most people in other stores never did. I have trusted Princess Jewelers for a dozen years and will continue to use them down the road. (Larry A. Baltimore, MD.)